Looking forward to getting back to the salon? Make your long awaited haircut more meaningful and donate your lockdown locks to support Little Princess Trust who create wigs for young people who have lost their hair due to serious illness.
The Little Princess Trust is a charity that provides wigs for children and young people who have lost their hair due to serious illness. They can only do this thanks to people who donate
Due to the Coronavirus and lockdown, hair donations to the charity have unfortunately dropped by 75% leaving lots of young people in need.
John Frieda have partnered with The Little Princess Trust to encourage people, who have perhaps let their hair grow longer than ever before, to donate their lockdown locks and support children to feel more confident.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT:
1. Donate - either your lockdown locks or a monetary donation
2. Nominate one friend to do the same to spread the word!
Spread the word on social media by tagging:
HOW TO DONATE YOUR HAIR
Donating hair is easier than you might think.
TYPE OF HAIR NEEDED:
HOW TO DONATE
You can do this yourself at home or at the salon.
The Little Princess Trust
32-35 Broad Street
SPREAD THE WORD
We want to help as many children as possible, so please spread the word by tagging us on Instagram @johnfriedauk and nominating one friend to do the same thing - donate their hair or make a monetary contribution.
- Tag @JohnFriedaUK in your before/after pictures.
- Nominate a friend to take part.
- Remember! If your hair isn’t long enough just yet, donate money to the Little Princess Trust, to help support the creation of the wigs.